- Must have QTS
- Experienced at raising attainment across KS1
- Be confident in working support staff to plan interventions
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, be able to work using your own initiative but also be able to contribute to a dedicated team
The school's qualities:
- Can offer the successful candidates support and professional development with excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Excellent support from staff and external agencies
- Passionate about using creative teaching spaces
- Full time position at end of placement
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
•Competitive rates of pay.
•Free continuing professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
•Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
•Bonus refer a friend' payment scheme.
•CV and interview advice and support.