Are you passionate about working with children?
Looking for day to day work?
Able to commit to minimum of 2 days a week?
If “yes” then apply now!
We are looking for several cover supervisors looking for on-going work in Whitstable at local schools.
If you have experience working with children in any capacity, then this role is for you.
- As a Cover Supervisor, you are responsible for supervising work pre-set in accordance with the schools’ guidelines, and ensuring such work is carried out by students
- To manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they undertake their work
- De-escalating situations within the classroom in the correct way
- Collecting of work at the end of the lesson and returning it to the appropriate recipient
- Degree educated OR experience working with children
- A character who truly makes a difference in the classroom and enjoys working with young people.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal/written and reading comprehension
- Proven track record of positively impacting the lives of children, please note - this can be in any field
Please note to apply for this role it is essential you are based in the UK.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.