Job type: Year 1 Teacher
Salary: £110 - £130 per day
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Year 1 teacher to start as soon as possible in September 2022.
- Year 1 teacher with qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Year 1 teacher with teaching experience
- Early Careers Teachers (ECTs) welcome for the teaching role
Are you a qualified teacher? Do you want to start a teaching career?
Protocol Education are working with primary schools in Kent looking to recruit for the January term.
You will be required to:
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils.
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge.
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons.
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils.
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment.
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment.
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities.
In return Protocol will offer you:
- Ongoing CPD
- Competitive rates of pay (weekly)
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
- A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
- £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher or support worker you refer to us*
Only applicants who have Right to Work in the UK will be considered.
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.