Protocol Education is recruiting! Do you have a passion for teaching KS1 children?
Does a new challenge in a Primary School in Newham sound like the role for you?
Protocol is currently looking for a kind and reliable KS1 Teacher. You will be based in one of our Primary Schools in Newham, East London. The teacher must deliver lessons of the highest standard and be confident in their ability to obtain great results.
- Location - Newham
- Position - Key Stage 1 Teacher
- Start date - September 2022
- Duration / Likely Duration - Long term
- Full time
- Hours - 8:30 am - 4 pm
- QTS, PGCE
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Have a DBS on the online update service or be willing get one
- Provide two professional child-related references
Please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV.
Protocol can offer:
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts. If you are looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities, we would encourage you to apply now
- Competitive rates of pay
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.