Protocol Education are working with a friendly, forward-thinking and enthusiastic Primary school in Wandsworth area.
The school has an inspirational and dedicated teaching team who are fully committed to ensuring their children reach their full potential.
The school are looking to recruit a full time Key Stage 1 Teacher for September and the whole academic year. They are looking for somebody who will be energetic, enthusiastic and committed. Class teachers also have responsibility for co-ordinating a curriculum subject which allows you the opportunity to grow and develop as a middle leader should you be looking for that next step in your professional development.
The school can offer you:
• an innovative and creative curriculum, developed and delivered with high expectations for progress
• significant opportunities to further your professional development
• motivated children who have growth mind sets
Successful applicants must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- DBS on the Update Service, or willing to undertake one
- a minimum of 2 satisfactory and recent references
In return Protocol will offer you:
- Ongoing CPD
- Competitive rates of pay (weekly)
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
- A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
- £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher or support worker you refer to us*
If you have any questions about the role please don't hesitate to contact me in my email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.