With a large support team throughout the Primary School each classroom is given all the support needed to excel. The School pride themselves on the additional support provided to children with special educational needs. This is through the use / tracking of EHCPs, and additional training provided to staff.
You will be working across the School supporting a range of SEN from Dyslexia, ADHD and Autism (ASD) so a strong understanding of special needs is essential. The School love candidates with personality So being confident in your ability will play a big factor.
The Role :
- Working across KS1 & KS2
- Supporting multiple special educational needs Dyslexia, ADHD and Autism (ASD)
- Carrying out Maths & English interventions
- September 2019 start - Full Time & Long-term position
The school can offer:
- Child related experience
- Strong understanding of the Primary curriculum & SEN
- Must be an engaging, ambitious and caring individual
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The school can offer;
- enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- excellent teaching staff and leadership to support you
- a thriving, multicultural community
- permanent opportunities in the future
Apply Online Today!
Applicants will be subject to Protocol Education's child safety standards and background checks.