PRIMARY SUPPLY TEACHERS
To support demand across Northamptonshire, Protocol Education are looking to speak to Qualified Primary Supply Teachers that are looking for work in September 2016.
If you are looking for flexible hours, full-time or part-time work to compliment current commitments or looking to stay in touch with education, Protocol Education are looking to add to our existing candidate pool for the next academic year.
Bernadette (the consultant) is a former primary teacher, so her knowledge of the curriculum is phenomenal and she worked in some of the schools as a teacher for years.
Primary Supply teachers should have:
- A creative and flexible approach to teaching.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
- A passion for education and learning.
- A patient and creative approach is necessary.
- Experience working across EYFS, KS1 or KS2 as a supply teacher
The key benefits for working with Protocol Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- Minimal administration (online time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £250 for a teacher referral
Please call the branch on 01604 214715 or email us on email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.