Guaranteed Work Supply Teachers
Protocol Education are currently looking for Primary School Teachers who are looking for supply work in September in Newham.
We are happy to offer strong reliable teachers guaranteed work contracts.
This means that we would guarantee you a set amount of days each week guaranteed work and if we were unable to get you out to work on those days, we would still pay you!
Protocol Education have worked closely with the London Borough of Newham for many years and have built up a strong network of relationships with different Primary Schools.
You will have the opportunity to work in a range of different schools and get to experience what each one has to offer!
You would also have the flexibility to accept a long-term offer in one of those schools if the right opportunity arose.
The successful applicant will:
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a calm and consistent approach
- Be able to commute to Newham
- Be available 3 days a week
- Have the ability to be flexible and to work as part of a team
- Have strong behaviour Management skills and be able to follow different schools behaviour policies
- Be a great rapport builder with children and staff alike.
Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay – guaranteed!
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
If you are looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities, we would encourage you to Apply Now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.