Primary Teachers required for short and long-term supply in the Luton area.
If you're a newly qualified or experienced teacher we can tailor the type of work we offer to fit with your experience and what types of schools you want to work in.
Desirable experience will cover one or more of the following:
- Early Years Teaching (EYFS)
- Key Stage 1 Teaching (KS1)
- Key Stage 2 Teaching (KS2)
- Intervention Teaching
Working with Protocol Education has become a respected way of gaining valuable experience, often leading onto long-term cover roles and helping to secure permanent positions after regular supply.
• QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or NQT status
• Experience teaching within primary schools
• Positive and self-motivated attitude
• Reliable and committed work ethic
In return we will offer you good rates of pay, access for free CPD courses, variety and abundance of work, interview preparation, access to schools working exclusively with Protocol, tools to support your daily activities, a team of excellent primary consultants and much more!