Schools across Sheffield are seeking flexible Primary Supply Teachers for immediate start!
At Protocol Education we work with a wide variety of schools in these areas and can offer a range of employment options… long term or daily supply and full time or part time, chosen to suit you and your lifestyle. Doncaster is an excellent area to begin or continue your Supply Teaching journey. We have excellent transport links as well as parking at most of our schools. We work with schools ranging from 1 form entry to large academies which although may seem different all of our school and academy partnerships require the same high standards from their supply staff and offer a warm welcome and excellent work opportunities in return.
As a successful candidate you will:
• Experience teaching in the Primary sector and hold a relevant QTS status.
• Be committed to enabling pupils to achieve their best results.
• Ensuring quality communication is delivered in all areas of daily work with colleagues, pupils, parents, and other professionals.
• Have a good understanding of the need to be a diverse, patient, inspiring and inclusive throughout.
• Have a modern, adaptable and flexible approach to daily teaching and learning.
To apply or for more information please call Sophie on 0114 252 1970 or email email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.