Supply Teachers Needed for Secondary Schools in Wolverhampton
At Protocol Education we have worked hard to make sure we are one of the UK's leading Education Recruitment Agencies, we take the time to make sure our supply teachers are happy and supported, and offered satisfying and reliable work.
We are looking for some more fantastic supply teachers to increase the availability we can offer to our welcoming schools in the local area. If you’re considering your next long term role, or looking for flexibility, supply teaching is a great opportunity to experience working in a variety of local schools and a chance to further expand your teaching network.
The schools are also all accessible via public transport.
About the role:
We are looking for teachers to work on a day-to-day supply basis to cover both planned and unplanned absences, often at short notice. For the right teachers, we can offer Secure Guaranteed Pay contracts, ensuring you get paid, even when we are unable to secure work for you.
What do I need?
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and motivation to deliver great lessons
- Behaviour management skills
- An ability to adhere to and implement schools’ various policies
Why Protocol Education?
- We put the ambitions of our teachers first, ensuring you have the support to teach the way you want to, and pride ourselves on providing high levels of service to our teachers and support staff.
- We are widely-recognised, giving us the reach we need to secure reliable work for our supply teachers.
- We offer an excellent 'refer-a-friend’ scheme that pays you £250 for every teacher or teaching assistant you refer over to us.
- We pay our teachers in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid the same as a permanent employee, regardless of how many days you work.
- You will have your own dedicated consultant, who is fully-trained to answer all your questions and provide ongoing support and guidance.
- We will also invite you to our CPD training sessions, which are delivered by our in-house team of former senior leaders, and are entirely free to attend! •
I’m interested - how do I apply? Great!
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - please apply and we will be in touch. If you would like to know more about working with Protocol Education please contact Luke Harper by email Luke.Harper@protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.