As a teaching assistant, your main responsibility will be to ensure pupils reach their full potential in their academic, social, creative, personal, physical and moral development. As part of the support team, your main is for all children to leave the school as confident, independent life-learners who can express themselves and their choices.
- Managing pupils physical needs
- Ensuring students engage with lessons, providing academic support and working under the instruction of the class teacher
- Helping the students with their life skills
For this role, you will have:
- Previous support work within a school or other child related experience
- Strong behaviour management and confident with challenging behaviour
- Happy to work one to one and small group work
If you would like to be considered for this role please submit your to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00