- Working Monday to Friday
- Working from 8:30 - 16:00
- Supporting students on a one to one basis
- Following individulaised learning plans
- Delivering sensory integration
- Free training offered by the school and by the agency
- Year long contract with the option okf extending
- No Umbrella Companies
- An experience consultant to support you throughout your placement
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply for the role or alternatively you can submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.