Are you a qualified Year 2 Teacher seeking a new opportunity?
This is a two form entry school, based in the in London borough of Brent. The school has an established and dedicated leadership team who are incredibly supportive.
2 form entry Primary School
'Good' by Ofsted
London Borough of Brent
Situated within great transport links
Offers excellent CPD
Easily accessible from many boroughs of London
To be considered for this role, you must be a qualified teacher and an excellent communicator, committed to raising the attainment of primary aged students. The school will consider experienced teachers as well as newly qualified teachers / NQT(s). Successful applicants will be subject to references and an up to date DBS or be willing to apply for a new DBS
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
- Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
- The successful applicant will become an integral part of the KS1 / Year 2 team and will receive a full induction.
- The school has a supportive team of practitioners. You will have full responsibility for the class, although you will be able to brainstorm ideas and plans with the parallel class teacher.
About the Role
• Full Time
• Year 2 Class
• 5 days a week (Monday - Friday)
• Planning and teaching lessons within the KS1 curriculum
• September 2020 Start
In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Provide an Enhanced Childforce only DBS disclosure
- Your DBS must be on the update service
- Give details for us to complete reference checks
If you are interested in the above position, please apply today or email Jay Gorasia on email@example.com