School location is in heart of a vibrant, historic and cosmopolitan town of Windsor.
This role will start in January and will continue throughout the academic year.
Protocol Education holds their standards in very high regard and here are some of the requirements we expect from our candidates
- Teaching experience in primary sector
- Compassionate towards children with love and innovation
- Open to wellbeing programme, which includes Mind-up and Mindfulness programme undertaken by all pupils in the school
- Open to 'Brain Breaks' twice a day in the classroom
- Understand the school heritage as a Choir School
- Digital Learning- focus on Google Classroom
- Outdoor Learning
Protocol Education is part of the largest education-specialist recruitment group in the whole of the UK. This is down to the fact that we have fantastic relationships with our schools and provide our candidates with a personable and professional service.
If interested in registering, please apply online with your CV at www.protocol-education.com and click register now and attach your CV.