The programme will make high-quality tutoring available to schools to help disadvantaged pupils whose education has been affected by school closures.
Protocol Education has been chosen as one in few agencies to provide a high-quality teacher and higher-level teaching assistants to help our pupils to catch-up with studies.
We are looking for Primary School Teachers and higher-level teaching assistants Needed for Buckinghamshire Area.
To be eligible for selection as an NTP tutor, new applicants will be required to:
- Be a Qualified Teacher in the subject/phase, an experienced Teaching Assistant or hold a degree level qualification in a relevant subject
- Have a minimum of six months tutoring or teaching / intervention /SEND experience with excellent references
- Completed the 3 mandatories in depth modules of our BPN designed Tuition Toolkit Training programme
- Passed safeguarding qualification in the last 12 months
- Be committed, pre tutoring meeting, planning, reporting, in it for the duration
• Must have QTS (Qualified Teachers Status) or equivalent.
• All teachers must have recent knowledge and a clear understanding of the National Curriculum and be able to both plan and deliver effective lessons.
• Protocol Education are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking teachers that have the drive to succeed throughout their time working with Protocol.
• Safeguarding is paramount to Protocol and all teachers must go through our Police Check (DBS) before they are able to work for Protocol.
• All candidates must provide all schools and pupils with a high standard service within their teaching and general interaction with colleagues, pupils and parents.
Are you passionate about working with children? Do you want to use your skills and knowledge to support children in a school environment? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then apply today!