Candidate must have a good knowledge of ASD, willing to support Send therapies including Attention Deficit.
We are looking for a Primary/Send Teacher with good understanding of ASD, write planning is essential in working with Children on the Autistic Spectrum.
The role is available from February 2021 until the end of academic year.
Protocol Education holds their standards in very high regard and here are some of the requirements we expect from our candidates.
- Must have QTS (Qualified Teachers Status) or equivalent.
• All teachers must have recent knowledge and a clear understanding of the National Curriculum and be able to both plan and deliver effective lessons.
• Protocol Education are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking teachers that have the drive to succeed throughout their time working with Protocol.
• Safeguarding is paramount to Protocol and all teachers must go through our Police Check (DBS) before they are able to work for Protocol.
• All candidates must provide all schools and pupils with a high standard service within their teaching and general interaction with colleagues, pupils and parents.
The successful applicant will:
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner who has high expectations of self and others and is passionate about encouraging all children to achieve success.
• Be ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all our children.
• Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all.
• Have driven, enthusiasm and a clear vision for educational excellence.
• Have an in-depth understanding of the primary curriculum.
• Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
You will benefit from:
• Freedom and Flexibility to choose when and where you work
• Large and varied pool of local schools
• Variety of Day to Day, Short- and Long-term Supply contracts
• Schools will invite preferred staff back for regular cover and PPA roles
• Friendly and supportive consultant who genuinely cares about the Teachers we work with.
• Pay through PAYE ensuring no hidden charges
Honesty and integrity are at the heart of how we work, and we expect the same from the Teachers we work with.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!