This is a three form entry school, based in the in London borough of Brent. The school has an established and dedicated leadership team who are incredibly supportive.
3 form entry Primary School
'Outstanding' by Ofsted
London Borough of Brent
Situated within great transport links
Offers excellent CPD
Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
To be considered for this role, you must be a qualified teacher and an excellent communicator, committed to raising the attainment of primary aged students. You must have experience of teaching children with a range of needs including SEND and EAL, is confident, outgoing and a keen interest in the natural environment, stainability and gardening.
Successful Applicants will be subject to references and an up to date DBS or be willing to apply for a new DBS
- Be a qualified teacher
- To have gardening experience or qualifications
- Forest Schools qualification
- Deliver outstanding outdoor learning sessions for classes of children from age 4-7
- Deliver the science curriculum (Snap Science) through hands-on, creative outdoor activities
- Team teach with the respective class teachers
- Ensure all pupils are engaged and learn in a safe environment
- Be prepared to innovate and devise imaginatively varied ways of teaching about the natural environment and gardening
- Work with maintenance gardeners in looking after the garden and preserving its resources
- Develop the garden and its resources further.
In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Provide an Enhanced Childforce only DBS disclosure
- Your DBS must be on the update service
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks
If you are interested in the above position, please apply today or give Jay Gorasia a call to discuss further.