Are you looking for a part-time catch-up and tuition teaching role supporting pupils as part of a catch-up programme? We are looking to recruit a number of primary teachers in the Oxford area to deliver catch-up and tuition.
This is an exciting opportunity for a teacher to work with KS1 and KS2 students. The role will support students who will need additional support particularly in numeracy and literacy as a result of the school closures caused by Covid-19. Working mainly in small groups and 1:1 you will be able to support the core subjects and work closely with classroom teachers to ensure a consistent approach.
The successful candidate must be a qualified primary teacher with particular strengths in teaching numeracy and literacy.
To apply for this primary teaching position in Oxford you will need to;
- be a qualified primary teacher
- have the charisma, enthusiasm and personality to motivate students
- have experience of teaching KS1 or KS2
- understand the school's academic standing and have a sincere commitment to sharing long-term aims
- have high expectations of pupils and themselves
- be keen to work as part of a passionate and committed team
This school offers;
- a leadership team with a proven track record
- excellent CPD opportunities
- a friendly and supportive staff team
- a well-resourced working environment
- pupils willing to learn and make progress
- a school community committed to raising progress and attainment
Please apply to Protocol Education, online today for this primary catch-up and tuition job in Oxford.