The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in an EYFS setting
- The ability to support learners in developing their language and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to build good relationships with children and adults
- Excellent organisation skills
- Be Flexible and creative
• Want to make a real difference to the lives of their students
If you feel that you embody these qualities, then please get in touch with us by sending your CV. To be successful in this role you must have a genuine passion for education and previous experience would be an advantage. You will be able to create a fun, safe educational environment and have high expectations of the student's levels of achievement. Protocol Education is one of the country's leading education recruitment agencies and we offer competitive rates of pay.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, click register now and attach your CV.