- The Role:
- 8:30am to 4:00pm, during term times.
- Assisting pupils with autism (ASD) challenging behaviour with their daily tasks and activities.
- Working in a small classroom of 6-8 pupils.
- Long-term roles, on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Past relevant experience of working in a primary or secondary mainstream or special needs setting
- Passionate about working in special needs
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team, and individually
- You will receive a competitive pay package.
- We provide you with a dedicated consultant who stays by your side throughout the entire process.
- No umbrella companies
- Career progression
- Free CPD
Do you want a fufilling job where you make a genuine difference?
Apply now with an up-to-date CV and all successful candidates will be contacted to progress their application. If you would like to discuss this role or other potential roles call Amy Webb on 0208 971 1284.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.