Primary SEN Specialists - Harrow
SEN Primary Teaching Assistant Autism 1:1 Support - Harrow
Do you have a passion to help children with special educational needs and wish to make a real difference to their academic and social development and perhaps have had previous experience of working with children with Autism in a school/educational setting?
This school is looking for an inspiring and supportive individual whose main role will be to host 1:1 intervention sessions with a student with autism where you will provide both educational and social support.
If you believe that you would be a good fit for this role and you are keen to develop your own educational career, then this is the opportunity for you.
SEN Primary Teaching Assistant Autism 1:1 Support key information:
· Based in Harrow
· Good transportation links
· Full time, Monday Friday school hours
· Warm environment
· Supportive inclusion department set on providing TA opportunities
SEN Primary Teaching Assistant Autism 1:1 Support The Role:
· Varied and exciting crucial experience prior to teaching training
· monitor student progress
· Ability to cater for an array of different educational needs
· Requires 1 on 1 / small group intervention sessions
· Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
· Take on feedback on continually improve your practice
SEN Primary Teaching Assistant Autism 1:1 Support Person Specification:
· 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
· Excellent organisation and communication skills
· Previous work with children is desirable
· Supportive and inspiring personality
· Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
SEN Primary Teaching Assistant Autism 1:1 Support How to apply:
Please click apply' and send your CV today!
back to job search
|Job Type:||Supply Teaching|
|Industry:||Primary SEN Support|
|Salary:||£60 - £70 per day|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|