This role is mainly classroom based but there are opportunities to support pupils on trips and life skill exercises such as going to supermarkets, launderettes and to the cinema.
This school has full time roles available at present so to be considered for this role, you must be available 5 days a week, Mon - Fri and be able to work between the hours of 08.30 - 16.00.
You will be suitable if:
- You have volunteer or professional experience working with individuals with autism or other complex needs.
- Have experience working within an educational setting as either a midday meal supervisor or teaching assistant.
- Have care experience as a healthcare assistant or support worker.
- You have good written and verbal English.
- You are passionate about working with children with SEN.
Apply now with an up-to-date CV and all successful candidates will be contacted to progress their application. If you would like to discuss this role or other potential roles and are available to work immediately please call Amy Webb on 0208 971 1284.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00