Primary School Teachers required.
If you are looking for work as a Primary Teacher in or around Haverhill then please submit your CV.
Protocol Education are currently looking to recruit passionate and dedicated educators for several Primary Teaching positions. We work with a number of different schools in the area and the surrounding counties who are presently in need of both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 teachers to join their teams.
- Set clear learning objectives which are specified consistently throughout the lessons.
- Set and maintain a high standard of expectations.
- Evaluate your teaching critically to ensure your own personal development.
To be considered for our Primary Teaching roles, candidates should:
- Have the relevant qualifications
- Have previous experience of teaching in Primary School
- To be able to motivate and inspire students to succeed.
- Have high standards of behaviour and progression from students.
- To significantly promote well being in the classroom.
About Protocol Education:
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England with 35 branches in UK and international branches.
Our aim is to provide schools with the supply teachers, teaching assistants, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff to find rewarding and career-enhancing jobs.
- Dedicated consultant
- Continued support through placements
- Referral bonuses
- Local work
If you are interested or require any further information please call Sam on: 01223 463 140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.