We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional teacher to teach in a very friendly school in Wisbech.
The ideal candidate should:
• Deliver high quality lessons
• Ability to build rapport with parents.
• Support pupils to make progress through providing personalised experiences
• Very good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be confident in behavioural management
Candidates should have:
• Over seas Trained Teachers and NQT's are also welcomed
• Relevant experience in a classroom environment
• Relevant EYFS, KS1 or KS2 experience
About Protocol Education:
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England with 35 branches in UK and international branches.
Our aim is to provide schools with the supply teachers, teaching assistants, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff to find rewarding and career-enhancing jobs.
• Dedicated consultant
• Continued support through placements
• Free CPD courses
• Referral bonuses
Please call Sam on 01223 463 140 or email email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.