We will happily accept applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers who are interested in registering for full time work opportunities in September 2020.
During the current climate, we are pro-actively registering teachers now via video call to assist as many schools as possible with their recruitment for the next academic year.
You must have:
- A Relevant teaching certificate in Primary Education (PGCE, B. Ed or BA)
- QTS or NQT status
- Experience working in schools or educational settings
- Have excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
- A valid DBS certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Two references, including your current or most recent employer
Here at Protocol Education we like to look after our teachers and support staff, offering:
- Pay ranging from £450 - £650 per week
- Free CPD
- A personal education specialist consultant
- A recommend a friend scheme that could earn you £250