Are you a primary school teacher looking for great teaching opportunities in September?
Would you like the flexibility to pick where you work and which days you work?
Would you like a long-term position, or ad-hoc day-to-day supply teaching?
Protocol Education are working with a number of primary schools based in South Yorkshire and Derbyshire who are still looking for long-term teachers and regular daily teachers to join them in September.
Our clients are looking for Key Stage 1 teachers, Key Stage 2 teachers, Early Years teachers, Intervention teachers and NQTs.
What we require for registration and to place you in schools:
- Recognised UK Teaching Qualification – QTS or equivalent (NQT candidates accepted)
- Good knowledge Primary National Curriculum and the ability to plan and deliver good quality lessons
- Some teaching experience in UK primary schools
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Be able to work well with others and show enthusiasm in the classroom
- Be a good communicator and able to work as part of a team
Upon registering with Protocol Education you will receive the following benefits of working with us and our clients:
- Access to free CPD
- PAYE or umbrella company pay structure
- Free stationary
- £250 Refer a Teacher scheme
- Portfolio building
- Selection of schools to work in, including those who work exclusively with Protocol
- Team of primary consultants to assist you throughout your placements and thereafter
We have a limited number of spaces throughout Summer to hold registration interviews, so don’t miss out! Apply now and one of our primary consultants; Kate, Danny, Rue, Natalie R or Natalie G will be in touch within 1 working day.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.