This will be working at a Primary School in Southwark., 5 days a week in a long term position.
This position will start when schools reopen
• Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area to find you local work
• Opportunities for professional development
• Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and motivated class teacher with a theatrical character
- A teacher who will inspire our children and "close the gap"
- A teacher who provides high quality learning experiences
- Someone who will contribute to the existing strong team of staff
Apply now if you are interested in this vacancy
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.