The position is open to people who are interested in a career in the recruitment sector, as well as experienced recruiters who are looking for new opportunities or career progress.
We offer full training to new staff, as well as ongoing training for the more experienced recruiters. We see learning at the core of what we do and encourage development both in and out of work.
The ideal person will want to be part of a team and will have ideas and input on how they would like to grow their own desk and develop business links in schools.
We work weekdays only in term time and reduce our hours over school holidays.
Things we do differently;
- No call, your time out of work is your own
- International conferences, selected consultants are treated to conferences in places like Paris, Madrid and Lisbon
- Competitive weekly bonus from day one
- 2 company events a year
- Early finish every Friday
- National incentives including win £1000 holiday voucher, Win a share of £10,000 love to shop vouchers, everyone winning annual leave
- Online discounts on 100’s of retailers and services