A successful and well-established primary school based in the culturally vibrant borough of Tower Hamlets is seeking to appoint a full time PPA teacher to work in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2 with opportunities across school. This role is set to commence after the Easter break and the school is looking to start interviewing candidates as soon as possible. The school can offer:
- A supportive teaching environment
- Students in Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage One (KS1) and Key Stage Two (KS2) who are enthusiastic about learning
- A tight-knit team of British trained and overseas trained teachers.
The school is well-resourced and led by an approachable and friendly Headteacher who offers staff fantastic opportunities for career progression and support in their role. The role would involve covering PPA time across the school so it would be essential to have the ability to adapt and manage a range of classes effectively. The successful candidate will have
- A recognised formal teaching qualification (BEd or PGCE)
- At least one years' experience teaching in Key Stage One (KS1) or Key Stage Two (KS2).
- A community approach to teaching and learning.
- Two references of previous employment or education.
Due to the the nature of the role it is essential for the successful candidate to be adaptable and flexible as the position entails teaching across Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage One (KS1) and Key Stage Two (KS2) classes throughout the week.
If this sounds like the position for you then please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02032197734
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.