We are recruiting on behalf of our client for an immediate start part time KS2 Teacher to work in Aston, Birmingham.
You wil be working as a job share teacher either Tues & Wednesday or Wednesdays and Thursday within Ks2.
You will be required to
* Teach and plan lessons following the national curriculum
* Work alongside another job share teacher
* Work as part of a positive and developing team to share ideas and reponsibilities
* Bring passion and enthusiasm
In return, they will offer
* A supportive and positive working environment
* Resources and Leadership to assist you
* Career Development and progression
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.