NQTS Required for long term assignments Leicester/ Loughborough. Let us find you induction year/ provide more experience for you.
Not sure about the next steps to take?? Our expert recruitment staff can help kick start your teaching career.
Did you know?
* Many of our NQTs start their induction after only one term of supply work, at a school where they have been teaching with us.
* Supply teaching gives you the flexibility to find the school that's best for you.
* Protocol Education will help NQT's find day to day, short term, long term or permanent employment.
* Roles in the Year group you are looking for.
* Immediate local work available, start earning straight away.
* Excellent rates of pay .
* Lots of work available in local good or outstanding schools
* A fast clearance process so you can get working as soon as possible
We know how important it is to work with an agency you can rely upon to provide the best quality service possible. A wealth of knowledge within the Education Sector, years of recruitment experience and a genuine passion for our industry makes Protocol a leader within the UK. We take the time to get to know you, and to understand your skills and experience in depth to ensure we find the best placement match as well as providing ongoing support throughout your career ventures.
Our Leicester Primary team are exceptionally busy at the moment and so if you know any other Primary teachers/HLTA's looking for work we will be very happy to help them. ( Recommend a friend and earn a bonus!)
For more information please contact Rachael Watchorn on 0116 2162 122 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.