Are you a Primary NQT looking for a supportive school to support your induction year this September? I am currently working with an Ofsted Outstanding Primary School in the heart of Camden who are seeking a dedicated NQT for their Year 3 class to start in September. The school is a very successful school and works closely with the student’s parents and carers to ensure the best education is provided. This school is a great place to work, its positive vibes and enjoyable approach to learning allows everybody to work together to ensure everyone achieves.
The successful candidate must;
• Is enthusiastic and can bring new ideas to the school
• Show excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
• Is dynamic and has high expectations of students
• Passionate about children’s development and learning
• Excellent team player and hard worker
• Open to constantly developing and going on training courses
Protocol Education believes that Safeguarding is paramount for all our candidates. The successful candidate must be willing to go through our rigorous safeguarding checks, including an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and Childcare Disqualification Act.