Junior Music Teaching Opportunity in Malaysia
Protocol Education is seeking a professional and committed Music Teacher (Junior School) to work for an Australian International school in Malaysia, starting September 2016.
This International school follows the National Curriculum for Australia.
Candidates must have:
• Bachelor of Education (BEd) / Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) / Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or equivalent
• Experience in teaching Music (Junior level) and following the Australian National Curriculum (desirable)
• A minimum of three years teaching experience
• Valid passport
• Clean Police check
• Good quality references
The school provides a generous package and requires candidates to commit for a 2 year contract.
• 2 years contract
• Competitive salary – taxable
• Monthly Housing Allowance
• Interest free loan
• Health insurance, annual flights and end of service gratitude
If you are looking to gain experience in an outstanding, energetic and supportive environment, then we would love to hear from you.
Please note – due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.