Interventions Teacher (Year 6)
A lovely school based in Brent are seeking a qualified Primary teacher to deliver group Interventions in KS2 (Year 6).
You will be a passionate and ideally experienced teacher and keen to further the attainment of pupils.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
• Plan and deliver an appropriate, broad, differentiated and challenging curriculum to specific groups of pupils appropriate to their needs
• Assess, record and report on all aspects of pupils’ progress and development;
• Contribute to raising standards of pupil attainment;
• Provide or contribute to oral and written assessments relating to individual pupils or groups of pupils, internally, with parents and outside agencies;
• Ensure high standards of behaviour so effective learning can take place, and good relationships can be formed within the school community;
• Contribute to whole school planning activities.
Successful applicants must be available for interviews as soon as possible as the position would be due to start immediately.
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications, please contact Nimisha on email@example.com or on 0208 371 7900.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.