Are you a current PGCE or BEd student planning to do your NQT year in September or try out as a supply teacher in different schools in London first?
Are you looking for work with flexible hours and an environment where you could thrive?
Are you enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and meeting the individual needs of all students?
If yes, then Protocol is here to help you!
Fantastic opportunities for September are now available across the London Borough of Brent, and our clients are already on the hunt for new talent.
If you have:
- A knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 or KS2 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake an application for one.
- A proof of right to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references
Please email Kate on email@example.com or call 02083717900.
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- £50 Referral Bonus for each friend/colleague you refer to us.
- Social nights out with Protocol family.
If you don’t want to miss out on the opportunities our schools offer, be in touch as soon as possible! We are looking forward to hearing back from you.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.