A well established faith based school in Ealing Borough are looking for a Year 6 classroom teacher. This is a large, well organised school that have strong support set in place for all their staff. This is a warm and welcoming school that are looking for someone who is dedicated and passionate in teaching Primary children in Year 6. The school is well known for their high levels of learning and implementing positive behaviour. My client encourages Key stage 2 teachers to apply who are committed and respectful of their school's ethos.
The teaching position currently on offer would suit:
• Fully qualified teachers (NQTS and overseas trained teachers will be considered);
• Enthusiastic, flexible and creative teachers;
• Teachers who can provide 2 teaching referees (one of which MUST be from your most recent/current employer);
• Teachers with a current DBS;
• Teachers who are positive and encouraging
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.