Due to our clients growth in numbers a unique opportunity has arisen to join a passionate team of staff in a brand new all-through Academy.
The Academy has pupils aged 3 – 16 in the South of Sheffield. I are looking for an exceptional individual to join my clients growing team. It is an exciting opportunity to be a member of an Academy that is striving to provide an outstanding education for pupils from all backgrounds.
The Head Teacher is looking for someone who is an outstanding practitioner with a passion for learning and who wants to make a difference to the lives of children. An exceptional candidate will clearly demonstrate:
• A passion for children’s learning and development
• High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards
• High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to professional development
• An understanding of what high standards look like and how to achieve them
The Academy can offer:
• A unique opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of children
• A highly skilled team to work with, well-resourced class rooms in an exceptional new build
• A fantastic community of parents and children who deserve the best
• High quality support and mentoring to ensure that you succeed
This is a fantastic time to join the growing Academy team for an individual who sees them self as an outstanding practitioner with an unrelenting ambition for children. My client can offer a first class programme of professional development for the successful candidate.The Academy is a vibrant learning community giving you the potential to accelerate both your teaching and leadership career.
For an opportunity to join this amazing academy please call Natalie on 0114 252 1970
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.