Primary Classroom Teacher
Wanted: Primary teachers available for short and long-term teaching cover from September onwards
Wanted: Primary teachers who want to work on a part-time or full-time basis
Wanted: Primary teachers who want to work in Sheffield and/or the surrounding areas including: Rotherham, Doncaster, Chesterfield and Barnsley
Why do we want you?
Protocol Education work closely with a number of primary schools in South Yorkshire and Derbyshire who still have September vacancies.
As a leading educational supply agency, we pride ourselves on matching teachers to the right school, achieving the best fit for our candidates. This is why we are looking for a range of teachers to fill these positions, ranging from NQTs to experienced teachers, and those who are looking to get back into teaching after a career break.
What are the next steps?
Apply to join our refreshing team of supply teachers by visiting the Protocol Education website and registering online (5 minute process). You will then be contacted by one of our consultants and a registration meeting will be arranged.
What do our schools require from you as a teacher?
- Recognised UK Teaching Qualification – QTS or equivalent (NQT candidates accepted)
- Good knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum and the ability to plan and deliver good quality lessons
- Some teaching experience in UK primary schools
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Be able to work well with others and show enthusiasm in the classroom
- Be a good communicator and able to work as part of a team
What will we offer you?
- Access to free CPD
- PAYE or umbrella company pay structure
- Free stationary
- £250 Refer a Teacher scheme
- Portfolio building
- Selection of schools to work in, including those who work exclusively with Protocol
- Team of primary consultants to assist you throughout your placements and thereafter
We have a limited number of spaces throughout Summer to hold registration interviews, so don’t miss out! Apply now and we will be in touch within 1 working day.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.