Looking for a fresh start for the next academic year?
Protocol Education are looking for Supply Teachers for this September! There is a high demand for primary teachers within the Rotherham area for both long term supply and permanent roles in a wide variety of subjects.
We have strong relationships with great schools and academies in the area to ensure we always have work to offer our teachers. The roles we are recruiting for are to teach from EYFS - KS2.
Many of these roles are to be on a supply basis, but many have the opportunity to become permanent for the right person.
If you are interested please call Natalie on 0114 252 1970
Protocol Education requirements:
* QTS or a Degree with a strong curriculum based teaching experience
* Good classroom control / behaviour management techniques.
* A creative and engaging teaching ability.
* An enthusiastic, committed and passionate educator.
* Protocol Education requires two professional references.
* NQT welcome to apply or considered.
For our Teachers, we can provide:
* We work with a variety of Schools ranging from Independent Schools, through to mainstream schools including Academies
* We work closely with our teachers, and offer you the work/life balance you are looking for. Many of our roles are part-time, allowing you flexibility.
* Assignments can vary from day to day, long term to permanent roles, according to your personalised requirements.
* A tailored and friendly service, to match your individual needs by your assigned Education Consultant.
* Opportunity for CPD and progression.
* Advice and guidance provided on the new DBS update service (superseded the CRB). We can also provide you with a new DBS.
* Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
* Recommend a teacher -£250 bonus.
Please send you CV to email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.