A Good Primary School in the Doncaster area are looking to appoint an experienced KS2 Teacher for a 1 year contract position in the next academic year.
The year group will be determined according to the strengths of the successful Teacher. This position could be based anywhere within KS2 as the school's priority is finding the right person for the role.
Protocol Education have worked with this school since 2010, and have consistently received excellent feedback from permanent and temporary members of staff. Teachers visiting the school have often commented on the community feel and friendly welcome they have received.
The school can offer you:
• Well behaved students who are keen to learn
• The chance to work with a highly motivated and successful team of staff
• Long standing and experienced Senior Leadership Team
• Excellent CPD and a proven track record of supporting Teachers into Leadership roles
• A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive
The school is close to Doncaster train station and they are well served by buses from local areas.
If you have the skills and qualifications required please forward an up to date CV ASAP.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.