Protocol Education are working with a primary school based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, who are looking to recruit a highly motivated and dynamic Key Stage 2 primary teacher to join their supportive team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to play a significant role in young children lives helping them to reach their full learning potential. The position is to start in September 2016 on a full time basis for the duration of the full academic year.
The school are looking for a primary teacher who is able to:
- Plan and deliver outstanding lessons that are tailored for the Year 4 class
- Be able to build productive relationships with students, staff and parents
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to use initiative and be creative
- Have a 'think outside of the box' approach to teaching
- Use a variety of learning mediums and make use of resources to aid and assist in children's learning and development.
By being part of the school team you will receive:
- A supportive, dedicated and friendly staff
- An attractive and competitve daily rate
- Collaborative planning
- Access to Continual Professional Development
If you feel that this is the opportunity you have been looking for please apply by sending through an up to date CV, and our Primary Consultant Kate will call you to discuss your application further.
Are you a teacher who holds UK QTS? Did you know that Protocol Education is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? You can also be paid via PAYE if you would rather not go down the route of umbrella companies - the choice is yours!
In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or have a relevant work visa. Protocol Education are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
It is Protocol Education's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Protocol Education is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.