TEACHER’S REQUIRED IN MANCHESTER!
Protocol Education is working with an ‘OUTSTANDING’ school in Manchester with a great reputation in the surrounding areas. There are two vacancies in KS1 and KS2. We are looking for someone who can work well within this forward thinking setting that has lots of great provisions and provide a high quality of care to a variety of children and to establish a good relationship throughout the whole school environment.
To be eligible to work with Protocol Education you will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQTS Welcome to apply) or the relevant education qualifications
* A positive approach to teaching
* A flexible approach to work
* The Ability to deliver fun and engaging lessons in line with the national curriculum
In return you will get:
* Great rates of pay
* Dedicated Consultant - Working with you to find suitable placements.
* Tax saving initiatives
* Great prospects for long term work
For further information please contact Megan on 0161 200 8500 or forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Protocol.
Winner of Best Temporary Recruitment Agency at the Recruiter Awards 2013