Qualified Primary teachers urgently required for a KS2 role. This position is for a primary school based in the London borough of Barking and Dagenham, the school is in a great location being only 30 minutes travel away from Central London.
This is a high attaining school with their recent OFSTED report being graded ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ aspects, such as behavioural management. This school aims to provide the highest standards of teaching and learning so that all children can achieve their academic potential. As a school they ensure that they foster and develop the social and emotional well-being of their children as well as concentrating on developing the potential of their staff.
Suitable candidates must possess:
- Relevant Qualifications (Applications welcome from NQTs)
- Proven teaching experience
- Strong classroom management skills in line with school behaviour policy
- A professional manner
- Strong interpersonal and organisations skills
In return Protocol Education will offer you something very simple:
• Fast and efficient registration
• Work when and where you want it
• Daily, long-term or permanent work
• Opportunities in SEN and tuition
• Great rates of pay
For all of this and more Protocol Education were named Temporary Agency of the Year in the 2013 Recruiter Awards, please submit your CV or call Protocol on 020 3219 7710 and ask for Shaun Vickers.
All candidates will be subject to Protocol Education’s child safety standards and background checks.