A Primary school in Barnsley are seeking a highly motivated and committed Teacher. This position is a job share in Key stage 1 or Reception Class.
The school are looking for people who are:
• Inspirational teachers committed to delivering outstanding learning opportunities;
• Creative in their approach to children's learning;
• Full of energy and enthusiasm and are committed to enabling every child to fulfil their potential;
• Willing to set and achieve high standards and expectations of learning, behaviour and care;
• Willing to form strong professional relationships with other professionals and parents;
• Willing to enjoy taking a full part in the wider life of the school.
Protocol Education are looking for someone with the following:
*Knowledge of working with new curriculum
*High expectations and beliefs in children and their capabilities
*Effective Behaviour management Strategies and experience of working on individual behavioural plans.
*Professionalism and passion at the highest calibre.
In return you will get:
* Great rates of pay
* Dedicated Consultant - Working with you through the selection process..
*A full job specification once shortlisted
* Tax saving initiatives
* Great prospects to further your career in education.
For further information please contactNatalie on 0114 2521970 or forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Protocol Education.