I am working with this multi cultural and high achieveing Priamry school in the boorugh of Barnet whoa re looking to emply a full time nursery teacher. You will have an exceptional understanding of the EYFS curriculum and a thorough pedagogy. You will be compassionate and warm, you'll have an wavering altuiristic nature. You will be committed to provding the highest level of care to children, committeed to safeguarding their interests and educatrion.
Your will hold QTS or be an exectpoionally strong NQT. You'll work collabortiavely alongside the Reception teacher, ensuring the swift transition between nursery and reception.
Your role will include but not be limited:
1. Provide stimulating and academically rigorous teaching of a Year 2 Class, in the first instance;
2. Keep up-to-date with current developments in content and methods of a creative curriculum, whilst having some knowledge of the content and methodology of the EYFS;
3. Help to implement the Primary Curriculum with key skills at the core;
4. Implement strategies to continue the rise in academic achievement;
5. Develop teaching resources with the Year 2 team, particularly with regard to differentiation for students of different abilities and the increased use of ICT;
6. Maintain a sequence of classroom displays and other curriculum materials, to create a stimulating and welcoming environment;
7. Make a full and dynamic contribution to the Lower School and its extra-curricular activities.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.