Protocol Education is currently recruiting for teaching positions in primary schools based in the London Borough of Brent.
The positions vary from full time class positions in EYFS, KS1 or KS2, to PPA and Intervention based roles. They all are long terms and start in September 2016.
The successful applicants will be willing to commit to the role, must have prior experience of teaching within the British National Curriculum and will bring an engaging and inspiring attitude to the classroom.
The role of a Primary Teacher includes:
- Believe passionately in creating an outstanding learning environment and opportunities to ensure all children achieve and make the best possible progress.
- Have a talent for bringing learning alive and be successful in securing children's excitement for learning.
- Have good classroom and behaviour management.
- Have QTS or NQT status
- Eligible to work in the UK or a UK resident and have at least 6 weeks previous UK teaching experience.
Protocol Education offers all Teachers:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
- Continued support through placements
- Weekly Pay
- The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience please contact Kate today on 02083717900, or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.