A 'Good' (OFSTED) primary school in Kingsbury is looking for an experienced Nursery Teacher.
The successful applicant will be covering classes in Nursery on a long term contract from September 2016 until July 2017, although if everything goes well, this will become a permanent position.
Experience teaching and planning within EYFS Curriculum is essential and the school is looking for an outstanding practitioner. This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and established team, and contribute to personal and academic development of well-behaved children.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have experience in working in a Nursery or Early years setting in the UK, as a Teacher
- Have a strong understanding of the Early Years curriculum.
- Be committed to the role and all duties involved
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about working with children
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Possess valid references, proof of address and DBS/police checks.
Additionally, the candidates must be available for interviews immediately the school would like to appoint as soon as possible.
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- £50 Referral Bonus for each friend/colleague you refer to us.
If you’re interested please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate on 02083717900.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.