A 'GOOD' (by Ofsted) Primary School in Kingsbury, Brent is looking for an experienced primary teacher.
The successful applicant will be covering classes in KS1 on a long term contract starting in September 2016 until July 2017, although if everything goes well, this might be extended.
Experience teaching KS1 is essential and the school are looking for an outstanding practitioner with great behaviour management skills.
The successful applicant must have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
- A minimum of 1 year UK teaching experience.
- Knowledge of KS1 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references
- Strong behaviour management skills.
Additionally, the candidates must be available for interviews as soon as possible. The school would like to appoint as soon as possible.
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- £50 Referral Bonus for each friend/colleague you refer to us.
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications, please contact Kate: email@example.com / 0208 371 7900 or apply online at www.protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.