Based in Kentish Town, Camden, this 2 form entry primary school seeks a hardworking, dynamic and inclusive Reception teacher to start September 2016 on a long term basis. The school are rated ‘Good’ in their most recent OFSTED.
Learning Progression of all children within an inclusive learning environment is essential, whilst developing professional relationships with pupils, parents and staff.
The successful candidate must have;
• Excellent knowledge of the EYFS framework
• Consistently high expectations of all pupils
• Outstanding team work
• A commitment to continuous professional development
• Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues
• Creative and flexible approaches to teaching
• Excellent behaviour management
• A high regard for inclusion and equality
• The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
Protocol Education believes that Safeguarding is paramount for all our candidates. The successful candidate must be willing to go through our rigorous safeguarding checks, including an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and Childcare Disqualification Act.
• Dedicated consultant
• Continued support through placements
• Free CPD courses
• Referral bonuses
If you are interested in the position or know someone who may be please call Arun on 020 3219 7715
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.